[table id=1 /]
You may login at the bottom of this page
Nanomaterials, biomaterials / nano-biomaterials are gaining an increasing interest both in academia and industry. These are very promising materials for many applications and thousands of papers are published every year on new nano-, bio- and nanobiomaterials, their properties and possible applications. Nevertheless, the industrial use of these new materials is still modest and only a limited number of applications can be found.
This workshop will focus on the present state of knowledge and future direction of research on some promising nano-, bio- and nano-biomaterials with emphasis on their use in topical application areas of immediate interest and beyond.
End-use applications of the different types of materials, e.g. metals, polymers, ceramics, hybrids, will be covered within the sessions on health, energy, microelectronics and environment.
Under the auspices of:
- MoDeSt, Modification, Degradation and Stabilisation of Polymer
- AIMAT, Italian Association of Materials Engineering
- AIM, Italian Association of Science and Technology of Macromolecules
- GNB, Italian Group of Bioengineering
- INSTM, Italian Interuniversity Consortium on Materials Science and Technology
- SIB, Italian Association of Biomaterials
- UNIPA, University of Palermo